I produced the following stories as a "Multimedia Journalist," which means I acted as the reporter, photographer and editor myself. They were completed within 4 or 5 hours and aired on FOX40 News in Sacramento.
Whiplash the Cowboy Monkey
Searching for Conan - Winner of a silver Communicator Award in 2012 (Use of Comedy category).
These next stories I shot and edited while working with a reporter for FOX40 News in Sacramento.
The Seabreacher - Winner of multiple awards, including a Northern California Regional Emmy (Light News Feature category), a silver Omni Intermedia Award (News Feature category), and a bronze Telly Award (Videography category). Along with FOX40, it was featured on the home pages of Yahoo! and The Wall Street Journal Online.
Animal Shelter Budget Woes - Winner of two bronze Telly Awards (Editing and News Feature categories).
This last example is a short documentary that was my senior project in college, which won the Student Award at the Northwest Regional Emmys. I acted as director, editor and co-writer for this film.
Oregon's War at Home
Writing examples for the Web
GROUND CONTROL Album Review:Godsmack - Live and Inspired.
GROUND CONTROL Concert Review: Cage the Elephant - Live at Power Balance Pavilion.
FOX40 NEWS Article: Keep Your Cats.
GROUND CONTROL Concert Review: Cage the Elephant - Live at Power Balance Pavilion.
FOX40 NEWS Article: Keep Your Cats.